Constitution of single point clearance committees for facilitating new investments, viz:
- State High Level Clearance Committee, under the Chairmanship of the Hon’ble Chief Minister to Government of Karnataka to consider and clear projects with an investment of INR 100 crores and above.
- State Level Single Window Clearance Committee under the Chairmanship of the Chief Secretary to Government of Karnataka ,to consider and clear the projects with investment of more than INR 15 crores and less than INR 100 crores.
- Now, State Level Single Window Clearance Committee also considers and clears projects less 15 crores applying for the districts- Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Chikkaballapur, Ramanagara, Kolar and Tumkur under KIADB. (Maximum acre of land approval given is 2 acres for a project).
- District Level Single Window Clearance Committee under the Chairmanship of the Deputy Commissioner of concerned District, to consider and clear the projects with investment upto INR 15 crores.
- Karnataka Udyog Mitra has been appointed the Nodal Agency at State level and District Industries Centres at the District level to undertake investment promotional activities.
- Introduction of Combined Application Form (CAF) in order to reduce the number and duplication of application forms required to be filed at entry level.
- Introduction of Self Certification by the entrepreneurs, which shall be accepted by the departments and authorities for purpose of issuing clearance and granting benefits to the entrepreneurs.
- In case if required assistance, to fill the application, fill the “Registration of Intention to Investment” and submit. An officer from KUM/DIC’s will coordinate and provide necessary assistance.
- In case project proponent is ready to Fill the Application online, Proponent has to obtain the User-Id and password by way of clicking Login/Create New User and by furnishing essential details.
- Once the proponent creates the User-Id and Password, she/he can login, view the application and application form can be filled.
- Payment to be made online and uploading all the documents, submit the application.
- Proponent can also track the status of Application online.
- Digital Signature is made mandatory to submit the application with high security and authenticity.
- Applicant need to possess Digital Signature device to submit/upload application/documents.