a. Supply of Energy under Electricity Act-2
Before filing for service, applicant needs to make sure that
• Inprinciple approval obtained from Karnataka Udyog Mitra online.
• To know more about the procedure refer to
BESCOM : http://bescom.org/
GESCOM : http://www.gescom.in/
HESCOM : http://www.hescom.co.in/
CESCOM : http://www.cescmysore.org/
MESCOM : http://www.mesco.in/
Download the sample application form for reference and view
• Department may seek for additional document other than listed in mandatory document list based on the type of project proposal and circumstances.
• The Initial application fee of Rs.250 is made mandatory.
• After the application is submitted, concerned officer will give the notification to project proponent on estimated cost of execution.
Your application, once submitted will flow through the following status before the clearances/NOC’s is completed. You may use this information to track the status of your application.
Click Here to know the process flow of the Power department services identified.